Add to wishlist
Fever Panel 1
- You need to provide Blood
- Overnight fasting is not mandatory
- This test is for Male, Female
Add to wishlist
SKU: FPE25689655 Category: Viral Infection Tags: lab test, sample, test, viral
What is Fever Package (includes Malaria & Typhoid tests)?
Fever Package is a panel of tests which helps in screening for some common causes of fever including malaria, typhoid, tuberculosis or urinary tract infections (UTI). This package also offers the ESR test which helps to identify the presence of inflammation in the body, causing fever.
You should get this panel done if you are having chronic fever and fatigue.
Why is Fever Package (includes Malaria & Typhoid tests) done?
- If you are suffering from chronic low grade fever
- If you have signs or symptoms of typhoid (enteric) fever like headache, high fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss or skin rashes
- If you have signs or symptoms of malaria like fever with shaking chills, headaches
- In suspected cases of pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO)
Interpreting Fever Package (includes Malaria & Typhoid tests) results
- High neutrophil count is usually suggestive of bacterial infection
- High lymphocyte count may be due to viral infection
- Positive Widal test is indicative of Typhoid fever
- Presence of malarial parasite on peripheral smear indicates infection with malaria
- The results of urine routine and microscopy is suggestive whether fever is due to urinary tract infection (UTI) or not
Tests Included (36 tests)
Malarial Parasite Identification
Widal Test (Slide Agglutination)
Urine Routine & Microscopy(includes 12 tests)
Complete Blood Count(includes 21 tests)
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
Healths First, Lal Pathlab, Medcis Pathlab
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.