Thyroid profile Total
- You need to provide Blood
- Overnight fasting is not mandatory
- This test is for Male, Female
₹299.00 – ₹399.00Add to wishlist 1
SKU: 287857 Category: Thyroid & Parathyroid Tags: blood, t3, test, thyroid
What is T3, T4, TSH?
The Thyroid Profile Total is a group of tests that are done together to detect or diagnose thyroid diseases. It measures the levels of the following three hormones in the blood: Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroxine (T4) – Total and Triiodothyronine (T3) – Total.
Note : On the day of test, those who are on thyroid medications, should take them in the same time and dosage as prescribed by the doctor.
It should not be held for the test.
Why is T3, T4, TSH done?
The Thyroid Profile Total test is done:
- To diagnose any suspected thyroid disease (Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism)
- To monitor treatment in patients with thyroid diseases
- To investigate the cause of infertility
Healths First, Lal Pathlab, Medcis Pathlab
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.